Here is the official notice from the Venice Retreat Committee:
We regret to have to announce, that the Committee members of the RCA Venice Retreat feel obliged and have agreed to postpone this event. Many countries have issued negative travel advice, many flights are being canceled all due to Coronavirus and more and more participants are informing us, that they want to cancel. So we hope that although disappointing, you will all agree that this is a necessary decision.
You may yourselves still decide to go to Venice, but if you do cancel, we hope you will not have any extra expenses due to flight/hotel cancellations.
Despite having to cancel now, we have rescheduled this event to November 13-15, hoping that the situation has improved by then. We hope that you will all be able to attend in November.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
The RCA Venice Retreat Committee