Structure Committee meets via Zoom monthly on the 2nd Saturday at 11:30 AM Eastern
The role of the RCA WSO Structure Committee is well defined in the following tasks:
- Provide advice to the Board and Fellowship on WSO legal obligations and on internal governing documents. (this is advice of informed laypersons, it is not legal advice)
- Prepare and post on the website the forms, instructions, notices, ballots and other documents required for the Annual Business Meeting and for any Special By-Mail Ballots.
- Provide the committee’s assessment of ballot proposals.
- Credential the delegate couples for the ABM and Board Election Meeting.
- Under the direction of the Board Secretary, update and post official WSO documents.
- Assist the Board with Federal and State filings.
- Make any recommendations to the Fellowship and to the Board of Trustees.