There were a total of 19 delegate votes cast. 18 yes, 1 no. The proposal passed with an approval percentage of 95%.
This will enable the Board, should they in between conventions fall below the required minimum of four Board couples, to appoint enough qualified couples to the Board to make up the minimum required for the Board to function. The appointed couples would serve only until the next annual Board Election.
Board of Trustees Election.
13 delegate couples voted in this election, electing five new couples to the Board. With three couples continuing from last term, this term’s Board will have a total of 8 member couples.
The newly elected couples are:
- Alision and Mel, Rainbow Healing (on line)
- Chris and Cody, El Segundo, California
- John and Deborah, Arlington, Virginia
- Sarah and Richard, Hamilton, Ontario
- Sydney and Kate, Sacramento, California