Welcome to the Growing the Fellowship (GTF) Committee Webpage
The key roles of the GTF committee are to:
- Provide support to existing RCA groups who want to grow their fellowship
- Support couples who want to start a new RCA meeting
- Reach out to the public about RCA
- Respond to inquiries from professionals who want to learn more about RCA
- Respond to media questions or interview requests
RCA Step 12 states “Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these Steps, we tried to carry this message to other couples, and to practice these principles in all aspects of our lives, our relationship, and our families”.
Growing the Fellowship begins at home. Our RCA groups are only as strong as the commitment of each couple to each other and to the fellowship. To find out how you can grow your group by reaching out and inviting couples in your community to a life changing experience Click here. This excellent article was published in the Winter 2014 edition of the RCA Hand in Hand newsletter.
Growing the Fellowship Committee Records